I've cooked my way through all 264 recipes
in The New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook!

June 25, 2010

Rocky Road Ice Cream

On Thursday we had a little ice cream party at work, which we do somewhat often. I love making ice cream, either in my ice cream maker or just in my food processor. I didn't have enough time to freeze some fruit to do my usual fruit recipe, so I looked around online until I found something delicious-looking.

I followed this recipe for Chocolate Pudding Ice Cream exactly, but once the ice cream was finished, I mixed in delicious rocky road additions -- chopped walnuts and marshmallows.


This was ridiculously good. It's very creamy, almost velvety, and wonderful. I'll make it again in a heartbeat. 


YUM.

1 comment:

  1. I missed this. It sounds awesome!
    You know, I never liked mint chocolate chip until I had yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Love, Katrina.