I've cooked my way through all 264 recipes
in The New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook!

July 17, 2011

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

I received a ton of potatoes through my CSA last week, and was drawing blanks on how to use them up. I knew I wanted to do something simple that we could have as a side with pulled pork sandwiches (we bought a pound of BBQ at Duke Homestead's Pork, Pickles, and Peanuts event last weekend) and that I wouldn't need to purchase much to make.

Enter Barefoot Contessa's Rosemary Roasted Potatoes -- a really simple recipe that you probably have most ingredients for in your pantry already. The only thing I picked up at the store was fresh rosemary, because I never got around to creating an herb garden this year.

I chopped my potatoes into large chunks, chopped the rosemary and garlic, and mixed all the ingredients together.


Then just toss them onto a baking sheet and cook for about an hour, stirring every twenty minutes.


These are incredible. They're crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside, and the flavors are great. We'll totally make this one again and again.


And no complaints about the BBQ sandwiches, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Love, Katrina.