I've cooked my way through all 264 recipes
in The New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook!

October 2, 2010

Hello, Hilton Head.

I've been slacking on posting since heading to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina for a long weekend last weekend. It was amazing and I ate seafood non-stop. My personal favorite was lunch at Hudson's on the Docks where I had a lovely combination platter of lightly fried shrimp and scallops, as well as seriously delicious hush puppies.

Unfortunately, I only photographed one meal -- dinner at The Old Oyster Factory where we gorged on every kind of seafood we could find:

Hushpuppies -- not as good as the ones at Hudson's, but still delish

Oyster Muscovite (raw Chesapeake Bay oysters topped with sour cream horseradish, smoked salmon, and caviar -- totally divine)

The Seafood Medley (shrimp, scallops, fish fillets, and two types of cooked oysters)

Some form of delicious fish that I can't remember.

Fresh Broiled Sea Scallops

Some other form of delicious fish I can't remember.

Amazing chocolate mouse in an edible basket of deliciousness.

So, I hope you'll excuse my absence. I've made two Mediterranean recipes since getting back but just haven't had the chance to blog them, so more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Love, Katrina.