I've cooked my way through all 264 recipes
in The New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook!

February 26, 2010

Supper Club!

Supper Clubs are the best thing ever. If you're not in one, I feel sad for you, because it's that much fun. For those of you not in the know, a Supper Club is basically just a group that meets and everyone brings a dish. In the club that my husband and I belong to, we have about 12 people (and some extras who are substitutes) that meet once a month at someone's house. We have a very detailed schemata (it's even color-coded) that we follow so that each participant knows what to bring and where to go. So fun.

Last night my husband and I hosted, which meant we chose the theme (brunch!) and supplied the drinks (Bloody Marys and Mimosas!) and everyone else provided food. So, I have no update for you about Mediterranean recipes that I've done (though I will after tonight -- I'm doing a roasted chicken and some sort of crazily-delicious sounding fried ricotta balls) but I do have a tummy very full of quiche, breakfast pizza, biscuits, crescent rolls stuffed with fake sausage and feta, and last but certainly not least, S'mores Pop Tarts (dessert.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not in one! :( are you sad for me?


    from,
    your sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Love, Katrina.