I've cooked my way through all 264 recipes
in The New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook!

February 3, 2012

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

These days I have very little time for cooking. Most of my time is taken up with stuff like this:


But the other night I was having a serious craving for dessert, so I did some Googling for a quick peanut butter cookie recipe, and found this one.

So easy! I mixed together my peanut butter, sugar, and an egg.


And scooped out the cookies onto a cookie sheet.


I made mine a little big, so they took about twice the amount of time as the recipe called for.


And then I smooshed in some Hershey Kisses, because that pushes peanut butter cookies over the edge into complete deliciousness.


These weren't the best peanut butter cookies I've ever have, but for the short amount of time it took they were perfect. And even tastier on the second and third days!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing and Authentic recipe Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
    , its very tasty and we enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us. I recommend it for everyone to try it at least once.

    aavin ghee online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing good information,
    Akruti conveys its hearty thanks to all the patients for their positive reviews which made us be ranked as Number 1 Center for Plastic Surgeon In Hyderabad by Times Health Survey. We thank once again for the trust and faith reposed in Akruti.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Love, Katrina.